Southeast Academy 9th-12th Grade
Accredited Online High School Program! Nationwide!
accredited online High school program in all 50 states!
Southeast Academy’s 9th-12th
Enjoy the Flexibility of an Online, Accredited High School Experience!
Southeast Academy’s Accredited High School uses our award-winning, internet-based curriculum with over 50,000 multimedia features. All high school students have qualified teacher support and grading as they progress each day. Diploma tracks are tailored to each student’s goals. The curriculum presents a Christian worldview and academically prepares students for their future!
High School | 9th – 12th
“My daughter and son graduated from Southeast Academy and are now in college. They were thoroughly prepared for college and are doing very well. My other daughter is a sophomore and enjoying the new online program. Thank you for providing a quality academic program.”
– Lisa from Fl
Students learn at different rates of speed depending on the subject or concept. Students are guided through the lessons at their own pace, giving them the chance to master concepts at their ability before moving on to more challenging lessons. This allows students more time when needed, but also allows them to move quickly when they have mastered a concept. Students finish lessons by completing various questions, activities, and quizzes.
Southeast Academy Program Advantages:
• Over 38 Years of Educational Experience
• Full accreditation status with Cognia, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and NAPS -Nation Association of Private Schools.
• Diagnostic Testing and Forecasting for preferred diploma track
• Up to six credits per year included
• Annual online achievement testing
• Over 80 Elective Course Options (link to Electives page)
• Diploma Track Options: Honors, College Preparatory, General Diploma, and Basic Vocational Diploma & Graduation Requirements
• Flexibility in daily schedule
High School Program Includes
• Academic adviser support
• Daily teacher support via the internal messaging system and email
• Daily academic grading by qualified teachers
• Efficient pacing keeps students on track
• Progress and Grades updated daily
• Parent Portal
Choose the school term length that works for you!
This 10 month structure follows a typical 180 day school year. A summer term can be added for a fee if the work is not completed in the 10 months.
The 12 month structure allows the student to complete work over a 12 month period, offering more flexibility for your schedule and pace of work completed.
There are two semesters in a full year at Southeast Academy. If paying for two semesters at a time, there are additional savings.
10 Month Traditional Option:
• Monthly: $265 (10 months of payments)
• Quarterly: $640 (paid once per quarter)
• Semester: $1225 (paid once per semester)
• Annual: $2450
• Summer School $275 (If a student does not finish by the end of the 10 month Traditional year.)
12 Month Year Round Option:
• Monthly: $235 ((10 months of payments)
• Quarterly: $660 (paid once per quarter)
• Semester: $1285 (paid once per semester)
• Annual: $2550
• No summer school offered for the 12 month term option
Enrolling Pre K-12th Grade
Scope and Sequence:
The samples below are in PDF format. Most browsers will automatically display the file in a new tab when clicked. However, some browsers will just download the file where they need to be opened from your download folder.
Windows desktops, Windows laptops, iMacs, and MacBooks that have wired or wifi internet access can be used for Southeast Academy. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Edge browsers work with our online curriculum. Some students may want to print occasional information, so a printer is helpful, but not essential. Speakers or earbuds are needed for hearing videos and audio clips, and if using the optional text-to-speech tool.
A Windows PC/laptop or iMac/MacBook should be the main device. A Windows-based tablet may work better than other tablets, depending on the age and specifications of the tablet. A tablet with a browser feature may allow a student to complete lessons, but there is no assurance it will work for all assignments. Thus a parent could possibly have the student try their unique tablet for temporary student usage, but watch for necessary features not working. Satellite internet access may work if there are consistent download speeds.
We also recommend taking steps for protecting your computer and student while online.