Accredited Christian Homeschooling- Southeast Academy
Accredited Christian Homeschooling: PreK-12th Grade
Enroll now for 2018-2019!
Over 35 years serving families!
Curriculum, Academic Adviser, and SEA Teacher Scoring included in tuition for all 1st-12th grade programs! SEA is the best value for services provided! Read some of our parents’ feedback to see why thousands of parents have chose SEA!
Fill out a simple registration form today to save a spot for 2018-2019! Look at our By Grade section for program features and tuition options that fit your needs, then complete the brief registration form under Admissions.
- Easy to use curriculum with a Christian worldview to meet your need without missing gaps: Booklet format for PreK through 2nd. Booklet, online, or combination options for varying 3rd-8th grade needs. Thousands of multimedia features including digital tutors in our 3rd-12th grades online curriculum. Colorful fun booklet curriculum for younger grades.
- SEA has full accreditation status for K-12 grades with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Many schools are not accredited for all grades or programs. SEA is! Transcripts are more readily accepted for transfer or at post-secondary schools.
- Critical curriculum format options for 3rd-8th grades. Booklet, online, and combination curriculum format options for grade levels where students vary in readiness for online curriculum. Students can easily and slowly transition to online curriculum at the time you feel is right. Booklet, then Combination of Booklet and Online, then Online. Once using only online, parents can choose what level of teacher support is needed.
- Placement testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child. Placement testing is not a grade level admissions test, but a tool to see if there are any gaps that need repaired.
- Records management includes taking care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- Tuition payment options to fit your family`s budget. SEA is lower than most comparable programs for services included!
- SEA offers everything from Learning to Read Kindergarten to a High School program that provides the necessary teacher support for success.
- Four different programs to choose from for 3rd-8th grades! Student and family needs vary at these critical grade levels. SEA has the program to fit your situation and budget.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school.
- We are not just a curriculum system that calls themselves a school! SEA is accredited for all grade levels, not just high school.
- Extra academic support option with our Elite Service, so it frees up more parents’ time!
- Students are issued a school identification number for taking college entrance exams, financial aid, and college applications.
- Other benefits after graduation such as official school transcripts and enrollment verification for employment applications are provided.
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- High School Honors Program has no additional cost.
- Kindergarten is a learn to read program.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
- Over 35 years of experience working with homeschool families!