Southeast Academy – It’s time to use an online homeschool program!
Southeast Academy Online offers:
PreK through 12th!
Save a spot for 2021-2022!
Experience! Not Experiment!
38th year serving families!
Register now to save a spot for 2021-22! We will help you transfer! Southeast Academy’s online homeschool program has years of experience with school from home. You don’t have to worry about an experimental home program thrown together that might put your student behind.
Southeast Academy includes curriculum and an academic adviser for all PreK-12th grade programs! We offer a traditional 10 month school year or a 12 month year round option for more flexibility! Southeast Academy is the best value for level of accreditation and services provided! Read SEA Reviews to see why thousands of parents have chose SEA!
Look at our By Grade section for program features and tuition options, then complete the brief registration form under Admissions. The family registration fee is due when submitting your registration form. Your first tuition payment is due before the start date.
Read what parents have to say about Southeast Academy’s Homeschool Program:
“My daughter and son graduated from Southeast Academy and are now in college. They were thoroughly prepared for college and are doing very well. My other daughter is a sophomore and enjoying the online program. Thank you for providing a quality academic program.” Lisa from Fl
“My son was barely a C student when in public school. We decided to try home school so that I was there to give him the one on one time he needed. This will be the third year my son has been with SEA and he is now consistently on the AB Honor Roll, and he barely ever needs my help anymore! I tell anyone interested in homeschooling about SEA!” Brandy V from NC
“Our children are getting ready to start their 7th year with SEA. We were blessed to find them. We love the curriculum and foundation it has set for their future. My daughter is going to start her junior year and my son will start his senior year. We could not have found a better school for them to learn and graduate from. It has prepared them well for college and given them a strong biblical foundation. The teachers and staff are wonderful.” Dan & Robin E from KY
Why Southeast Academy?
- Easy to use curriculum with a Christian worldview to meet your need without missing gaps: We offer thousands of multimedia features in our 3rd-12th grades online curriculum. Our curriculum does not involve invasive group video conferencing tools. Perfected teacher videos, digital tutors, and occasional educational games are just a few features of our experienced online structure. Booklet, online, or combination options are available for 3rd-5th grades. Colorful fun booklet curriculum is used for PreK through 2nd grades.
- SEA has full accreditation status for K-12 grades with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Many programs do not have regional accreditation or are not accredited for all grades or programs. SEA is! Transcripts are more readily accepted for transfer or at post-secondary schools.
- Over 38 years experience working with homeschool families! 15 years experience working with online curriculum!
- Critical curriculum format options for 3rd-5th grades. Booklet, online, and combination curriculum format options for grade levels where students vary in readiness for online curriculum. Students can easily and slowly transition to online curriculum at the time you feel is right. Booklet, then Combination of Booklet and Online, then Online. Once using only online, parents can choose what level of teacher support is needed.
- Placement testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child. Placement testing is not a grade level admissions test, but a tool to see if there are any gaps that need repaired.
- Records management includes taking care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- 10 Month Traditional Structure or 12 Month Year Round Structure to offer more flexible vacations, shorter school week, or just more time to complete the year’s work!
- Tuition payment options to fit your family`s budget. SEA is lower than most comparable programs for services included!
- SEA offers everything from Learning to Read Kindergarten to a High School program that provides the necessary teacher support for success.
- Programs designed for your situation: Southeast Academy offers one enrollment option for PreK-2nd grades, four enrollment options for 3rd-5th grade, two enrollment options for 6th-8th grades, and one enrollment option (Elite Service) for high school.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school.
- We are not just a curriculum system that calls themselves a school! SEA is accredited for all grade levels, not just high school.
- Extra academic support option with our Elite Service, so it frees up more parents’ time!
- Students are issued a school identification number for taking college entrance exams, financial aid, and college applications.
- Other benefits after graduation such as official school transcripts and enrollment verification for employment applications are provided.
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- High School Honors Program has no additional cost.
- Kindergarten is a learn to read program.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
SEA has full accreditation status with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI). Cognia International Registry of Accreditation.
SEA has full accreditation status with the National Association of Private Schools NAPS.