Southeast Academy – It’s time to use an online Christian school!
Southeast Academy: PreK-12th
Higher Level of Accreditation!
Experience! Not Experiment!
38th year serving families!
Register now for 2020-2021! Southeast Academy Online has years of experience for school from home. You don’t have to worry about an experimental home program thrown together that might put your student behind. The best part is we have values you would expect with a Christian school! Our online Christian school includes curriculum and academic adviser for all 1st-12th grade programs! We offer a traditional 10 month school year or a 12 month year round option for more flexibility! Southeast Academy is the best value for level of accreditation and services provided! Read SEA Reviews to see why thousands of parents have chose SEA!
Look at our By Grade section for program features and tuition options, then complete the brief registration form under Admissions where you can choose your start date. The $125 family registration fee is due when submitting your registration form. Your first tuition payment is due before the start date you choose.
Read what parents have to say about Southeast Academy:
“My daughter and son graduated from Southeast Academy and are now in college. They were thoroughly prepared for college and are doing very well. My other daughter is a sophomore and enjoying the online program. Thank you for providing a quality academic program.” Lisa from Fl
“My son was barely a C student when in public school. We decided to try home school so that I was there to give him the one on one time he needed. This will be the third year my son has been with SEA and he is now consistently on the AB Honor Roll, and he barely ever needs my help anymore! I tell anyone interested in homeschooling about SEA!” Brandy V from NC
“We started using Southeast Academy in January of 2019 after a very bad experience at a private school. Southeast has been such a wonderful experience for my soon to be 9th and 5th graders. The teachers are in constant contact with them and answer any question they have. The office staff is prompt on any questions also. We are very pleased with Southeast. They are also accredited, which is very important when its time for your child to graduate. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that is looking for a homeschool program.” Marcia C from LA
Why Southeast Academy?
- Easy to use curriculum with a Christian worldview to meet your need without missing gaps: Booklet format for PreK through 2nd. Booklet, online, or combination options for varying 3rd-8th grade needs. Thousands of multimedia features including digital tutors in our 3rd-12th grades online curriculum. Colorful fun booklet curriculum for younger grades.
- SEA has full accreditation status for K-12 grades with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Many programs do not have regional accreditation or are not accredited for all grades or programs. SEA is! Transcripts are more readily accepted for transfer or at post-secondary schools.
- Over 38 years experience working with homeschool families! 15 years experience working with online curriculum!
- Critical curriculum format options for 3rd-8th grades. Booklet, online, and combination curriculum format options for grade levels where students vary in readiness for online curriculum. Students can easily and slowly transition to online curriculum at the time you feel is right. Booklet, then Combination of Booklet and Online, then Online. Once using only online, parents can choose what level of teacher support is needed.
- Placement testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child. Placement testing is not a grade level admissions test, but a tool to see if there are any gaps that need repaired.
- Records management includes taking care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- 10 Month Traditional Structure or 12 Month Year Round Structure to offer more flexible vacations, shorter school week, or just more time to complete the year’s work!
- Tuition payment options to fit your family`s budget. SEA is lower than most comparable programs for services included!
- SEA offers everything from Learning to Read Kindergarten to a High School program that provides the necessary teacher support for success.
- Four different programs to choose from for 3rd-8th grades! Student and family needs vary at these critical grade levels. SEA has the program to fit your situation and budget.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school.
- We are not just a curriculum system that calls themselves a school! SEA is accredited for all grade levels, not just high school.
- Extra academic support option with our Elite Service, so it frees up more parents’ time!
- Students are issued a school identification number for taking college entrance exams, financial aid, and college applications.
- Other benefits after graduation such as official school transcripts and enrollment verification for employment applications are provided.
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- High School Honors Program has no additional cost.
- Kindergarten is a learn to read program.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
See why SEA rates so high.
Checklist for an online Christian school: HomeschoolProgram.org.
Why use an online Christian school like SEA? OnlineChristianSchools.com.
Why you need a Christian homeschool.