SEA Directory By Grade will explain the structure, benefits, and cost for each grade level. Family members in different programs may register on the same registration form. Southeast Academy is an accredited homeschool program. Use the SEA directory of grades below!
With Pre-Kindergarten through 2nd grades, we have an experienced, quality program for each grade level. For 3rd-5th grades, there are four options. With 6th-8th grades (middle school), there are two options. For 9th-12th grades (high school), we offer a structure designed for success. With 3rd-8th grades, you can register for school first, then decide which program option during the enrollment process.
SEA Directory By Grade:
Enrollment Process For Southeast Academy:
1. Registration Form Submitted with Family Registration Fee.
2. Parents of students in Grades 2 – 12 are e-mailed the placement testing information (usually within 1 business day).
3. Records are requested from previous school. It is also suggested that parents contact the previous school to see if they need to withdraw the student etc. before records are released.
4. Upon completion of BOTH the placement test and receiving prior school records, the parent will receive an email with the paperwork outlining the courses and tuition option you chose.
5. Parents must return signed paperwork and tuition payment information.
6. Upon receipt of signed paperwork, classes are loaded or materials shipped for booklet students. Students who will be working outside the United States will have an additional cost for booklet-based materials, plus required to pay tuition annually or for remainder of year.
7. Parents will receive an email to let them know that classes are ready.
8. If needed, an Enrollment Verification letter can be requested after step 5 by using the Contact SEA page.