Southeast Academy 6th-8th Grade
Accredited Online Middle School! Nationwide!
accredited online middle school program in all 50 states!
Southeast Academy’s 6th-8th
The Right Online Solution for your Middle School Student!
Southeast Academy’s middle school students can expect to enter high school with the study and thinking skills they will need for success. Our accredited middle school program begins with our online placement tool to customize the student’s personalized academic program. Our award-winning online curriculum presents a Christian worldview and can be used from anywhere with internet access!
Middle School | 6th – 8th
“Southeast Academy is the home of star achievers. My son has special learning needs and always hated school. Now he loves doing his work and is making good grades for the first time. Mrs. Hammond wrote an educational plan that put my son on the path of success. Thank you so much!”
– Debra from TX
• Concepts integrated across other subjects for reinforcement
• Access to thousands of multimedia features and digital tutors for reinforcing concepts, including instructional videos, audio clips, and games.
• Unit projects that build writing, research, and creativity
• Daily teacher support available
• Full accreditation status with Cognia, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and NAPS -Nation Association of Private Schools.
• Christian Worldview that provides a strong foundation for academic, personal, and spiritual success by developing essential skills, values, and attitudes
Southeast Academy Program Options for 6th-8th Grade
1. Elite Service: Online curriculum with academic concept help and scoring done by our qualified SEA teachers
2. Basic Service: Online Curriculum and record keeping provided; the parent provides academic advice and daily grading.
Both Programs include these benefits:
• Diagnostic placement and Annual Achievement Testing
• 5 Core Subjects using a proven award-winning curriculum
• Live Clubs and School gatherings to keep your student connected and supported
• A Flexible schedule, enabling students to work at their own pace and pursue their interests while receiving a quality education
• Customized Individual Plans
• Accredited Transcripts and record keeping done for you
• Ongoing technical and office support
• Parent Portal so parents can stay up to date
6th – 8th Grade
Elite Service Program
The Elite Service Program provides the convenience and benefits of the online learning system while including both the daily teacher grading and academic concept help via the internal messaging system and email. The student can message their teacher questions on any problem in any lesson. Our qualified teachers send help, outside resources, and feedback on assignments and projects. This help and feedback will assist your student in growing academically throughout your school year. We strongly recommend our Elite service for students that anticipate the need for ongoing help in math. The Elite Service program payments start as low as $235 per month.
Basic online program grades 6th-7th
Looking for a flexible and affordable online learning option? Look no further than our Basic Online program! Parents have the convenience of our online learning system, while also having the opportunity to grade essay answers and projects and assist their child with any academic questions that may arise. Plus, with payments as low as $180 per month, this program is a budget-friendly option for families. Please note, the Basic Online program is unavailable for 8th grade, as some students are earning high school credit and all 8th graders are adjusting to teacher feedback and interaction so that they are prepared for high school.
6th – 8th Grade
Choose the school term length
This 10 month structure follows a typical 180 day school year. A summer term can be added for a fee if the work is not completed in the 10 months.
The 12 month structure allows the student to complete work over a 12 month period, offering more flexibility for your schedule and pace of work completed.
Southeast Academy 2023-2024 Middle School Tuition Rates:
A $150 Family Registration Fee (non-refundable) is required when submitting the registration form. The first tuition payment will also be due before school work begins. There are two semesters in a full year at Southeast Academy. These are the rates for either the 10 Month Traditional and flexible 12 Month Year Round options. You will be asked on the registration form if you want the 10 Month Traditional or 12 Month Year Round option.
If enrolling mid-year for a traditional 10 month structure, tuition is based upon the work needed to complete the remainder of the year. A minimum of one semester tuition is required. If enrolling at 2nd semester, some students may need an adjusted semester tuition rate to cover any 1st semester work. If enrolling with the 12 month year round structure, tuition will normally stay as stated.
Elite Service Online Program
• Monthly: $235 (10 mo plan) or $212.50 (12 mo plan)
• Quarterly: $580 (4 payments/10 mo plan) or $595 (4 payments/ 12 mo plan)
• Semester: $1155 (2 payments/10 mo plan) or $1275 (2 payments/12 mo plan)
• Annual: $2300 (10 mo plan) or $2425 (12 mo plan)
• Summer School for 10 month users: ($300 if a student does not finish by the end of the 10 month Traditional year.)
Basic Online Program 6th & 7th Grade
• Monthly: $180 (10 mo plan) or $185 (12 mo plan)
• Quarterly: $450 (4 payments/10 mo plan) or $455 (4 payments/12 mo plan)
• Semester: $900 (2 payments/10 mo plan) or $910 ( 2 payments/12 mo plan)
• Annual: $1750 (10 mo plan) or $1810 (12 mo plan)
• Summer School $300 (If a student does not finish by the end of the 10 month Traditional year.)
Reduce Or Eliminate Your Tuition: Receive $100 tuition credit on your account for each family that uses your email address as a referral code on their registration form! The referred family will also receive $100 credit on their account! The referred family needs at least one 1st-12th grade student to enroll. Your email address must be the email address you will normally receive SEA communications! See our Referral Program details.
Enrolling Pre K-12th Grade
Scope and Sequence:
The samples below are in PDF format. Most browsers will automatically display the file in a new tab when clicked. However, some browsers will just download the file where they need to be opened from your download folder.
Windows desktops, Windows laptops, iMacs, and MacBooks that have wired or wifi internet access can be used for Southeast Academy. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Edge browsers work with our online curriculum. Some students may want to print occasional information, so a printer is helpful, but not essential. Speakers or earbuds are needed for hearing videos and audio clips, and if using the optional text-to-speech tool.
A Windows PC/laptop or iMac/MacBook should be the main device. A Windows-based tablet may work better than other tablets, depending on the age and specifications of the tablet. A tablet with a browser feature may allow a student to complete lessons, but there is no assurance it will work for all assignments. Thus a parent could possibly have the student try their unique tablet for temporary student usage, but watch for necessary features not working. Satellite internet access may work if there are consistent download speeds.
We also recommend taking steps for protecting your computer and student while online.