Southeast Academy 1st-2nd Grade
Accredited Elementary Homeschooling
accredited online Elementary school program in all 50 states!
Southeast Academy’s 1st & 2nd
Equip your child with a strong foundation!
Southeast Academy’s 1st and 2nd grade students have five core subjects in booklet form that include Math, Language Arts, History/Geography, Science, and Bible. Students are equipped with a solid foundation for their reading and math skills.
Elementary | 1st – 2nd
“I have compared many home school programs and none has the benefits and support that you offer at such a reasonable cost. My children love the curriculum. Thank you!”
-Tom from PA
Our award winning curriculum presents a Christian worldview that supports family values! Our book based programs are monitored by a student advocate and completed work is evaluated by the school.
Elementary School | 1st-2nd
• Parent guide included for planning
• Approximately 10 booklets per subject for the year
• A booklet takes an average of three weeks to complete, combining reading pages, exercises, occasional projects, and a test.
• New concepts and skills integrated across other subjects for reinforcement
• Project supplies provided by the family
Southeast Academy’s Program Includes:
• Diagnostic Testing
• Accredited Grade Level Curriculum
• Annual achievement testing (optional)
• Record keeping and quarterly report cards
• Penmanship can be included as an add on
SOUTHEAST ACADEMY 2022-2023 1ST-2ND GRADES TUITION RATES
Southeast Academy’s 1st or 2nd Grade Booklet Program:
(Booklet curriculum shipping costs included for U.S. residents. Monthly payments unavailable because shipping occurs quarterly.)
A $125 Family Registration Fee is required when submitting the registration form. The first tuition payment will also be due before shipping materials.
• Pay Quarterly: $415 (10 mo plan) OR: $430 (12 mo plan)
• Pay by Semester: $830 (10 mo plan) OR $860 (12 mo plan)
• Annual $1575 (10 mo plan) OR $1630 (12 mo plan)
• Summer School $275 (If a student does not finish by the end of the 10 month Traditional year.)
This 10 month structure follows a typical 180 day school year. A summer term can be added for a fee if the work is not completed in the 10 months.
The 12 month structure allows the student to complete work over a 12 month period, offering more flexibility for your schedule and pace of work completed.
Enrolling Pre K-12th Grade
The samples below are in PDF format. Most browsers will automatically display the file in a new tab when clicked. However, some browsers will just download the file where they need to be opened from your download folder.
Optional Course (additional cost):
Penmanship is an optional subject. Cursive begins at 2nd grade. Sample: 1st grade