New Student Registration
Register now for 2020-2021! Fill out a simple registration form today! You can register more than one student. The $125 family registration fee is due when submitting your registration form. The registration fee is nonrefundable since many administration tasks are involved at registration. The first tuition payment is required before student work begins. You will find our tuition rates to be one of the best values for services received compared to many private or Christian schools.
The enrollment process can be completed quickly if the student needs to begin work right away. Steps 1-3 can be completed today in just a few minutes. Steps 4-5 are dependent on your response time. Use our Contact page to let us know you if you need to start immediately. We will do our best to accommodate. If needed, an Enrollment Verification letter can be requested after step 5 by using the Contact SEA page.
- Application received
- Parents of students in Grades 2 – 12 are e-mailed the placement testing information (usually within a day of getting their app)
- Records are requested from the school. It is also suggested that parents contact the previous school to see if they need to withdraw the student etc. before records are released.
- Upon completion of BOTH the placement test and receiving prior school records, the parent will receive an e-mail with the paper work outlining the courses and tuition
- Parents must return signed paper work and payment information
- Upon receipt of signed paper work, classes are loaded or books shipped for workbook students
- Parent will receive and e-mail to let them know that classes are ready.
Three Brief Steps Today:
- Review the appropriate By Grade page for program and tuition information. 2. Return to this Admissions page and complete the brief registration form below. You can easily register additional students. Just select “Add An Additional Student” on the 2nd screen. 3. Pay the Family Registration Fee online or call in your payment information.