Homeschool Program: PreK-12th Grade
Higher Level of Accreditation!
Enroll now for 2019-2020!
37th year serving families!
Southeast Academy’s enrollment includes curriculum, academic adviser, and teacher scoring in tuition for all 1st-12th grade programs! Southeast Academy is the best value for level of accreditation and services provided! Read Southeast Academy Reviews to see why thousands of parents choose SEA!
First review the appropriate By Grades page for your situation. It will cover program options, tuition costs, and why Southeast Academy is a great choice. Then fill out the short registration form and pay the $125 family registration fee. The first monthly, quarterly, or semester tuition payment is due before student work begins.
- Easy to use curriculum with a Christian worldview to meet your need without missing gaps: Booklet format for PreK through 2nd. Booklet, online, or combination options for varying 3rd-8th grade needs. Thousands of multimedia features including digital tutors in our 3rd-12th grades online curriculum. Colorful fun booklet curriculum for younger grades.
- Southeast Academy has full accreditation status for K-12 grades with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Many programs do not have regional accreditation or are not accredited for all grades or programs. Southeast Academy is! Transcripts are more readily accepted for transfer or at post-secondary schools.
- Critical curriculum format options for 3rd-8th grades. Booklet, online, and combination curriculum format options for grade levels where students vary in readiness for online curriculum. Students can easily and slowly transition to online curriculum at the time you feel is right. Booklet, then Combination of Booklet and Online, then Online. Once using only online, parents can choose what level of teacher support is needed.
- Placement testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child. Placement testing is not a grade level admissions test, but a tool to see if there are any gaps that need repaired.
- Records management includes taking care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- Tuition payment options to fit your family`s budget. Southeast Academy is lower than most comparable programs for services included!
- Southeast Academy offers everything from Learning to Read Kindergarten to a High School program that provides the necessary teacher support for success.
- Four different programs to choose from for 3rd-8th grades! Student and family needs vary at these critical grade levels. Southeast Academy has the program to fit your situation and budget.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school.
- We are not just a curriculum system that calls themselves a school! Southeast Academy is accredited for all grade levels, not just high school.
- Extra academic support option with our Elite Service, so it frees up more parents’ time!
- Students are issued a school identification number for taking college entrance exams, financial aid, and college applications.
- Other benefits after graduation such as official school transcripts and enrollment verification for employment applications are provided.
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- High School Honors Program has no additional cost.
- Kindergarten is a learn to read program.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
- Over 37 years of experience working with homeschool families!
See why Southeast Academy rates so high
Checklist for a homeschool program: HomeschoolProgram.org
Why use an online Christian school like Southeast Academy? OnlineChristianSchools.com
Why you need a Christian homeschool.