Southeast Academy Online offers accredited homeschooling using a proven structure with experienced support! Best value for level of accreditation and services provided! Assisting parents for 37 years! Registering now for 2019-2020!
To enroll in Southeast Academy Online, fill out our simple registration form today! Flexible start dates! Read the overview of benefits below, then review the appropriate “By Grade” page for your needs. Once you have reviewed our structure for the grade you need, visit our Admissions page to fill out the simple “New Student Registration”. The $125 family registration fee is due with your registration form, but you can call in your payment information. The first tuition payment is due before the school start date you choose. Once the registration form is submitted and first tuition payment is made, an enrollment verification letter can be requested if needed from our Contact page.
The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. A SEA academic counselor will contact you to develop the best customized educational plan for your student. Your first tuition payment will be due as outlined on the Financial Enrollment Agreement, which will be e-mailed to you during the enrollment process. Typically, your first tuition payment is due before the student start date for school work.
Read some of our parents’ feedback to see why thousands of parents have chose Southeast Academy Online!
We offer the benefits that parents are looking for:
- Your student would be enrolled in a regionally accredited school. Many programs do not have regional accreditations or are not accredited for all grades or programs. Southeast Academy Online is!
- All curriculum options offer a Christian worldview.
- Online curriculum has over 50,000 multimedia features.
- Annual, semester, quarterly, or monthly payment options as low as $125 per month.
- Records management, plus we take care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school.
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment for a customized educational plan.
- SEA offers everything from Learning to Read Kindergarten to a High School program that provides the necessary teacher support for success.
- Five different programs to choose from for 3rd-8th grades! Student and family needs vary at these critical grade levels. SEA has the program to fit your situation and budget. Booklet, online, and combination curriculum format options for grade levels where students vary in readiness for online curriculum. Students can easily and slowly transition to online curriculum at the time you feel is right. Booklet, then Combination of Booklet and Online, then Online. Once using only online, parents can choose what level of teacher support is needed.
- For parents with limited time, Southeast Academy Online offers an Elite Service program with teacher interaction and teacher grading for 3rd-12th grades that includes concept help via the built-in message center and email. This saves parents an enormous amount of time, so they can focus on encouragement and incentives.
- School identification number for taking college entrance exams, applying for financial aid, and college applications.
- Full accreditation for all grades with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Many schools are not accredited for all grades or program options. SEA is!
- High School Honors Program
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- Telephone consultations for procedural and record-keeping questions.
- Over 30 years of experience working with families.
Our Course Counselors-
- Evaluate and place your student at a level that meets his or her academic deficiencies and strengths.
- Monitor each student’s progress and provide a support system that is unmatched. Communicate with parent and student when they notice a student is struggling in a particular area. They may assign review work or more detailed instruction in that area to serve as reinforcement.
- Maintain academic report cards and accredited transcripts.
- Administrative and adviser support through communication via phone or online assistance.
- Provide incentives for students by recognizing academic excellence in an Honor Roll Program.
- Foster school spirit through affiliation with a school with real teachers who are interested in their achievements.
See why Southeast Academy rates so high
Checklist for an online Christian school: HomeschoolProgram.org
Why use an online Christian school like SEA? OnlineChristianSchools.com
Why you need a Christian homeschool.