Southeast Academy Online students are enrolled in a highly accredited homeschooling program. All grades and programs are accredited by a regional accreditation and a private school accreditation, not just for some grades. SACS CASI (AdvancEd) accreditation is recognized by state departments of education throughout the U.S.
Southeast Academy has almost four decades experience with curriculum scope and sequence, records management, and student needs. Important: SEA has 15 years experience with our online version. Our curriculum and procedures are not experimental!
COMPARISON TO OTHER ACADEMIES: This comparison is to other programs that offer academic/concept help and teacher scoring when student work cannot be auto-corrected by the system. The comparisons are SEA to other higher support accredited programs. SEA does offer even lower costing alternatives for 3rd-8th than used for comparing below. Visit our By Grade page for program options and tuition rates.
There are further SEA savings than listed below because some academies have additional fees for benefits SEA includes, such as graduation/diploma cost, achievement testing, transcript requests, etc. Costs were compared to July 1st, 2020 published tuition.
SEA provides a course counselor for all our programs! Our Course Counselors:
- Evaluate and place your student at a level that meets his or her academic deficiencies and strengths.
- Monitor each student’s progress and provide a support system that is unmatched. Communicate with parent and student when they notice a student is struggling in a particular area. They may assign review work or more detailed instruction in that area to serve as reinforcement.
- Maintain academic report cards and accredited transcripts.
- Support you through communication by phone or online assistance.
- Provide incentives for students by recognizing academic excellence in an Honor Roll Program.
- Foster school spirit through affiliation with a school with real teachers who are interested in their achievements.