Southeast Academy Online students are enrolled in a highly accredited homeschooling program. All grades and programs are accredited by a higher regional accreditation, not just some grades. SACS CASI (AdvancEd) accreditation is recognized by state departments of education throughout the U.S.
Southeast Academy has almost four decades experience with curriculum scope and sequence, records management, and student needs. Important: SEA has over 13 years experience with our online version. Our curriculum and procedures are not experimental.
COMPARISON TO OTHER ACADEMIES: SEA is a financial value for services received! For example, see how SEA’s cost for our higher support option (Elite program) compares to other academies’ similar programs. SEA is the first one listed. Comparisons were for programs that include academic/concept help and teacher scoring where the systems do not automatically score work. SEA also offers even lower costing alternatives for 3rd-8th that require more parent involvement. Visit our By Grade page for program options and tuition rates.
SEA provides a course counselor for all our programs! Our Course Counselors:
- Evaluate and place your student at a level that meets his or her academic deficiencies and strengths.
- Monitor each student’s progress and provide a support system that is unmatched. Communicate with parent and student when they notice a student is struggling in a particular area. They may assign review work or more detailed instruction in that area to serve as reinforcement.
- Maintain academic report cards and accredited transcripts.
- Support you through communication by phone or on-line assistance.
- Provide incentives for students by recognizing academic excellence in an Honor Roll Program.
- Foster school spirit through affiliation with a school with real teachers who are interested in their achievements.