You can receive a thorough overview of SEA by reading this page! Follow the red buttons for more details needed to make a decision!
We offer the benefits that parents are looking for:
- Your student would be enrolled in an accredited school.
- Multiple easy to use Biblical curriculum available with: Online, Booklets, or CD options.
- Online curriculum has over 50,000 multimedia features.
- Annual, semester, quarterly, or monthly payment options as low as $93 per month.
- Records management, plus we take care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school.
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment for a customized educational plan.
- Extra Teacher On Call option for parents who would like their student to have concept help via telephone or message center.
- School identification number for taking college entrance exams, applying for financial aid, and college applications.
- Full accreditation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education.
- High School Honors Program
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- Telephone consultations procedural and record-keeping questions.
- Over 30 years of experience working with families.
Our Course Counselors-
- Evaluate and place your student at a level that meets his or her academic deficiencies and strengths.
- Monitor each student’s progress and provide a support system that is unmatched. Communicate with parent and student when they notice a student is struggling in a particular area. They may assign review work or more detailed instruction in that area to serve as reinforcement.
- Maintain academic report cards and accredited transcripts.
- Support you through communication by phone or on-line assistance.
- Provide incentives for students by recognizing academic excellence in an Honor Roll Program.
- Foster school spirit through affiliation with a school with real teachers who are interested in their achievements.