Southeast Academy offers accredited homeschooling using a proven structure with experienced support! SEA has been assisting parents for over 30 years!
Register now for 2017-2018 and receive 2016 tuition rates! Family registration fee is due with registration, but first tuition payment isn’t due until a week before school work begins.
Read the overview of benefits below, then review the appropriate “By Grade” page for your needs. Once you have reviewed our structure for the grade your need, visit our Admissions page to fill out a simple “First Time Full-time Registration Form”. The $125 family registration fee is due with your registration form via credit/debit card, but you can opt to call in the payment. The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. A SEA academic counselor will contact you to develop the best customized educational plan for your student. Your first tuition payment is due right before the school start date you choose.
We offer the benefits that parents are looking for:
- Your student would be enrolled in an accredited school.
- All curriculum options offer a Christian worldview.
- Online curriculum has over 50,000 multimedia features.
- Annual, semester, quarterly, or monthly payment options as low as $130 per month.
- Records management, plus we take care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school.
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment for a customized educational plan.
- Elite Service with teacher on call for 3rd-12th grades that includes ongoing concept help via message center, email, telephone, Skype, etc. Distinctive Service option for 3rd-8th grades includes teacher scoring without the higher cost of ongoing concept help.
- Teacher grading is included for 1st through 12th grades! This saves parents an enormous amount of time, so they can focus on encouragement and incentives.
- School identification number for taking college entrance exams, applying for financial aid, and college applications.
- Full accreditation for all grades with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Many schools are not accredited for all grades or program options. SEA is!
- High School Honors Program
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- Telephone consultations for procedural and record-keeping questions.
- Over 30 years of experience working with families.
Our Course Counselors-
- Evaluate and place your student at a level that meets his or her academic deficiencies and strengths.
- Monitor each student’s progress and provide a support system that is unmatched. Communicate with parent and student when they notice a student is struggling in a particular area. They may assign review work or more detailed instruction in that area to serve as reinforcement.
- Maintain academic report cards and accredited transcripts.
- Administrative and adviser support through communication via phone or online assistance.
- Provide incentives for students by recognizing academic excellence in an Honor Roll Program.
- Foster school spirit through affiliation with a school with real teachers who are interested in their achievements.