New Student Registration
Register now to lock in last year’s tuition rates! Save $60-$130 off yearly tuition depending on the grade level and payment option you choose! No money due today, but the $125 family registration fee must be paid within 1 week of submitting your registration form. The family registration fee covers academic placement, academic records creation, transfer, repair, and ongoing office tasks throughout the year for all students in a family. The family registration fee is separate from the tuition fee that is typically due a week before the student start date for school work.
After you complete the brief registration form, you will be given the option of paying the family registration fee in case you would like to get it out of the way today. Otherwise, you will receive an email with payment instructions, so you can pay the family registration fee within 1 week. After that, you will be emailed our Financial Enrollment Agreement, which will outline when your tuition payments are due based on the payment option you choose. Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before the student work begins.
- Review the appropriate By Grade page for program and tuition information.
- Complete a Registration Form from this Admissions page.
- Pay the $125 Family Registration fee.
- Some families will receive an email with a link to our curriculum placement tool for the student.
- A Financial Enrollment Agreement will be sent that will outline when your tuition payments are due based on your preferences.
- Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before the student work begins.
- Links and instructions to orientation materials will be sent.
- If needed, you can request an Enrollment Verification letter by using the Contact SEA page.
Two Brief Steps Today:
- Choose the number of students below that you will be registering. 2. Complete the brief registration form.
How many students will you be registering today?