New Student Registration
Fill out a simple registration form today to save a spot for 2017-2018! The non-refundable $125 family registration fee is due with your registration form. You can pay the family registration fee online or call in your payment information. After the registration fee, your first tuition payment is typically due a week before the student start date. The family registration fee covers academic placement, academic records creation, transfer, repair, and ongoing office tasks throughout the year for all students in a family. The family registration fee is separate from the tuition fee that is typically due a week before the student start date for school work.
After you complete the brief registration form and pay the family registration fee, you will be emailed our Financial Enrollment Agreement. It will outline when your tuition payments are due based on the payment option you choose. Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before the student work begins.
- Review the appropriate By Grade page for program and tuition information.
- Complete a Registration Form from this Admissions page.
- Pay the $125 Family Registration fee.
- Some families will receive an email with a link to our curriculum placement tool for the student.
- A Financial Enrollment Agreement will be sent that will outline when your tuition payments are due based on your preferences.
- Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before the student work begins.
- Links and instructions to orientation materials will be sent.
- If needed, you can request an Enrollment Verification letter by using the Contact SEA page.
Two Brief Steps Today:
- Choose the number of students below that you will be registering. 2. Complete the brief registration form.
How many students will you be registering today?