SEA offers an accredited homeschool program for middle schoolers in all 50 states!
Fill out a simple registration form today to save a spot for 2017-2018, plus qualify for last year’s tuition rates! Save $70-$100! No money due today! The $125 family registration fee is due within 1 week of submitting your registration form. Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before the student start date. Read the overview of benefits below, then visit our Admissions page to fill out the simple “New Student Registration” form. A SEA academic counselor will contact you to develop the best customized educational plan for your student.
SEA offers two proven options for 6th – 8th grades. SEA uses an award-winning internet-based structure for both options with over 50,000 multimedia features. The curriculum presents a Christian worldview. Middle school students can complete their schoolwork from anywhere using typical broadband internet access. SEA’s unique structure can reduce parent involvement to the level that works best for the family. There are also digital tutors throughout the curriculum. Our middle school tuition includes five subjects’ curriculum with SEA teacher scoring. SEA teacher scoring provides human scoring for areas our automatic scoring cannot cover, such as essay answers. This structure frees up parents to focus on encouragement and incentives. Middle school tuition also includes annual online achievement testing, academic adviser support, plus many other benefits.
The Distinctive Service program is our core structure, but is designed for students that are mostly independent workers or who have parents that are available for tutoring as needed. Distinctive Service users can purchase optional tutoring sessions from SEA if needed.
The Elite Service program has all the benefits of the Distinctive Service program, plus offers academic concept help via the built-in messaging system, email, telephone, Skype, etc. This is an essential program to free up more parent time! It also protects relationships in the home. The Elite Service program is the best financial value, because for only a little more than $1 per day extra above the Distinctive Service program, SEA provides concept help when needed! For most parents, it allows them to focus their time on encouragement instead, plus protects relationships, and still allows the parent to be involved as time allows.
6th-8th is individualized: Students learn at different rates of speed depending on the subject or concept. Students are guided through the lessons at their own pace, giving them the chance to master concepts at their ability before moving on to more challenging lessons. This allows students more time when needed, but also allows them to move quickly when they have mastered a concept. Students finish lessons by completing various questions, activities, and quizzes. There are approximately 130 lessons per two-semester subject.
SEA requires a minimum of a two semester (annual) commitment to protect the school’s reputation for academic progress. Semester, quarterly, and monthly payment options are a provided convenience for the parents’ commitment of two semesters.
- SEA’s middle school has full accreditation status with AdvancEd and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- SEA’s middle school has full accreditation status with the National Association of Private Schools (NAPS).
- New students use our online placement tool to customize the student’s personalized academic program. This structure can catch foundational gaps that may be causing areas of struggle.
- Annual standardized achievement testing is included in tuition, which can be done at home.
Online Curriculum For Both Programs Include:
- Five subjects of curriculum.
- The student’s home page has an efficient built in lesson plan to keep students on track.
- Instant computerized scoring is provided for a large percentage of student work, which gives immediate answer reinforcement.
- Teacher scoring is provided for subjective answers that cannot be automatically scored.
- Grades and progress are viewable online by both the student and parents.
- A large number of electives are also available for a reasonable cost if the student takes more than the included courses.
Middle School Financial Requirements:
The $125 family registration fee is due within 1 week of submitting your registration form and is non-refundable. You can pay the family registration fee online or call in your payment information. The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. Your first tuition payment will be due as outlined on the Financial Enrollment Agreement that will be sent to you. Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before school work begins. There is further savings if you choose a quarterly, semester, or annual tuition payment option!
Early Registration: Save $70-$100 off tuition for the year if registering now! Click here to see actual tuition rate if registering today.
2017-2018 Tuition Rates:
Distinctive Service Program
- Monthly payment option (10x$165)
- Quarterly payment option (4x$395)
- Semester payment option (2x$775)
- Annual $1525
Elite Service Program
- Monthly payment option (10x$200)
- Quarterly payment option (4x$480)
- Semester payment option (2x$935)
- Annual $1840
Basically, all you need is a web browser and access to the internet. Typical wired and wifi broadband will work for internet requirements. Some satellite internet providers may not work due to download size restrictions or download speed, so check with us. Our system will work on both PC and Mac browsers used with laptop or desktop computers. Tablet Info.
We also recommend taking steps for protecting your computer and student while online.