Welcome to Southeast Academy!
Accredited Christian School: PreK-12th grade
Over a quarter of a century!
Paper, CD, or Online Curriculum Options!
Curriculum, Achievement Test, Academic Advisor, and Graduation Fee included in tuition!
- Annual, semester, quarterly, or monthly payment options as low as $103 per month for tuition, curriculum, testing, and academic advisor with an accredited school.
- Records management and we take care of the transfer of records from your previous school or update/rectify your previous homeschool records.
- Multiple easy to use Biblical curriculum options to meet your need without missing gaps: Online, Booklets, or CD options.
- Over 50,000 multimedia features in the online curriculum.
- SEA has full accreditation status with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is recognized by state departments of education. Transcripts are more readily accepted for transfer or at post-secondary schools.
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school.
- We are not just a curriculum seller that calls themselves a school!
- Extra Teacher Support option for parents who would like their student to use our Teacher On Call Program (message center) for concept help and questions.
- Students are issued a school identification number for taking college entrance exams, financial aid, and college applications.
- Other benefits after graduation such as official school transcripts and enrollment verification for employment applications are provided.
Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- High School Honors Program.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
- Over 30 years of experience working with homeschool families.