SEA offers an accredited high school for all 50 states!
Fill out a simple registration form today to save a spot for 2017-2018, plus qualify for last year’s tuition rates! Save $110-$130! No money due today! The $125 family registration fee is due within 1 week of submitting your registration form. Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before school work begins. Read the overview of benefits below, then visit our Admissions page to fill out the simple “New Student Registration” form. A SEA academic counselor will contact you to develop the best customized educational plan for your student.
SEA uses an award-winning internet-based structure for high school with over 50,000 multimedia features. The curriculum presents a Christian worldview. SEA’s structure prepares students for today’s college course procedures. High school students can complete their schoolwork from anywhere using typical broadband internet access. SEA’s Elite Service can reduce parent involvement to the level that works best for the family. There are also digital tutors throughout the curriculum. The high school program includes six subjects, annual online achievement testing, academic adviser support, human teacher support via the built-in messaging system, email, telephone, Skype, etc. Many other benefits. All for $237 per month or use a quarterly, semester, or annual payment option for a lower cost!
Students learn at different rates of speed depending on the subject or concept. Students are guided through the lessons at their own pace, giving them the chance to master concepts at their ability before moving on to more challenging lessons. This allows students more time when needed, but also allows them to move quickly when they have mastered a concept. Students finish lessons by completing various questions, activities, and quizzes. There are approximately 130 lessons per two-semester subject. High school students use our Elite program to receive extra academic assistance from a teacher at SEA. Teachers also handle the subjective scoring where answers cannot be automatically scored.
- Graduates will have a high school transcript from an accredited school. SEA’s high school has full accreditation status with AdvancEd and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- A course projection or academic plan for graduation is provided at the time of enrollment to clarify student requirements.
- There are four different courses of study to meet student needs: honors, college prep, general, and vocational. There is no extra charge for our Honors Program! A SEA academic adviser can guide you to the best choice.
- High school students have a college entrance school number for use with college entrance testing, applications and financial aid.
- Annual standardized achievement testing is included in tuition, which can be done at home.
Online Curriculum Includes:
- Six courses are included in the low high school tuition.
- The student’s home page has an efficient built in lesson plan to keep students on track.
- Instant computerized scoring is provided for a large percentage of student work, which gives immediate answer reinforcement.
- Teacher scoring is provided for subjective answers that cannot be automatically scored.
- Grades and progress are viewable online by both the student and parents.
- A large number of electives are also available for a reasonable cost if the student takes more than six courses.
The $125 family registration fee is due within 1 week of submitting your registration form and is non-refundable. You can pay the family registration fee online or call in your payment information. The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. Your first tuition payment will be due as outlined on the Financial Enrollment Agreement that will be sent to you. Typically, your first tuition payment is due a week before school work begins. There is further savings if you choose a tuition payment plan with less payments.
Early Registration: Save $110-$130 off tuition for the year if registering now! $13 off monthly payments below. $30 off quarterly payments below. $55 off semester payments below. $110 off annual payment below. Click here to see actual savings if registering today.
2017-2018 Tuition Rates:
High School Elite Service Program
- Monthly payment option (10x$250)
- Quarterly payment option (4x$600)
- Semester payment option (2x$1180)
- Annual $2310
High School Enrollment Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions
Credits: Transfer Credits, Credits Outside SEA, College Prep
Required Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics Lab Kits
Basically, all you need is a web browser and access to the internet. Typical wired and wifi broadband will work for internet requirements. Some satellite internet providers may not work due to download size restrictions or download speed, so check with us. Our system will work on both PC and Mac browsers used with laptop or desktop computers. Tablet Info.
We also recommend taking steps for protecting your computer and student while online.