SEA offers an accredited high school for all 50 states!
SEA uses an award-winning internet-based structure for high school with over 50,000 multimedia features. The curriculum presents a Christian worldview. SEA’s structure prepares students for today’s college course procedures. High school students can complete their schoolwork from anywhere using typical broadband internet access. SEA’s Elite Service can reduce parent involvement to the level that works best for the family. There are also digital tutors throughout the curriculum. The high school program includes six subjects, annual online achievement testing, academic adviser support, human teacher support via the built-in messaging system, email, telephone, Skype, etc. Many other benefits. All for $237 per month or use a less frequent payment for a discount!
Students learn at different rates of speed depending on the subject or concept. Students are guided through the lessons at their own pace, giving them the chance to master concepts at their ability before moving on to more challenging lessons. This allows students more time when needed, but also allows them to move quickly when they have mastered a concept. Students finish lessons by completing various questions, activities, and quizzes. There are approximately 130 lessons per two-semester subject. High school students use the Teacher On Call feature to receive extra academic assistance from a teacher at SEA. Teachers also handle the subjective scoring where answers cannot be automatically scored.
SEA requires a minimum of a two semester (annual) commitment to protect the school’s reputation for academic progress. Semester, quarterly, and monthly payment options are a provided convenience for the parents’ commitment of two semesters.
- Graduates will have a high school transcript from an accredited school. SEA’s high school has full accreditation status with AdvancEd and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- A course projection or academic plan for graduation is provided at the time of enrollment to clarify student requirements.
- There are four different courses of study to meet student needs: honors, college prep, general, and vocational. There is no extra charge for our Honors Program! A SEA academic adviser can guide you to the best choice.
- High school students have a college entrance school number for use with college entrance testing, applications and financial aid.
- Annual standardized achievement testing is included in tuition, which can be done at home.
Online Curriculum Includes:
- Six courses are included in the low high school tuition.
- The student’s home page has an efficient built in lesson plan to keep students on track.
- Instant computerized scoring is provided for a large percentage of student work, which gives immediate answer reinforcement.
- Teacher scoring is provided for subjective answers that cannot be automatically scored.
- Grades and progress are viewable online by both the student and parents.
- A large number of electives are also available for a reasonable cost if the student takes more than six courses.
The $125 family registration fee is due with your registration form and is non-refundable, but you can opt to call in the payment using our “call in payment” form to let us know when you will call. The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. The first tuition payment is normally due one week before the student start date. There is further savings if you choose a payment plan with less payments. Once again, there is a a two semester (annual) enrollment commitment to protect the school’s reputation for academic progress.
High School Elite Service Program
- Monthly payment option (10x$237)
- Quarterly payment option (4x$570)
- Semester payment option (2x$1125)
- Annual $2200
High School Enrollment Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions
Credits: Transfer Credits, Credits Outside SEA, College Prep
Required Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics Lab Kits
Basically, all you need is a web browser and access to the internet. Typical wired and wifi broadband will work for internet requirements. Some satellite internet providers may not work due to download size restrictions or download speed, so check with us. Our system will work on both PC and Mac browsers used with laptop or desktop computers. Tablet Info.
We also recommend taking steps for protecting your computer and student while online.